Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a post

Lately I have been having writers block. I have not really experienced anything new, no need thoughts, no need actions, just same ole same ole.
I never thought I inspire anyone. I am really just doing this, more for myself then to help anyone else. I might sound selfish, but I want to see what I can do in a year. It’s almost a challenge to me, not only to lose weight, but to experience life. I have to learn what defines me. It’s hard to admit, but I used to define myself as the happy fat girl. Now, since March I am about 30-40 pounds lighter, and I feel so different then the “funny fat girl”. Luckily I have some very special people in my life. It seems when I should just give up, I get a nice message from someone, like Paola (Italian) or Jalmari (Finnish) (I like how Microsoft Word wanted it change Jalmari names to Jilmara, lol).So if I inspire someone to live their life, or experience something new, it’s fantastic. Even if my blog is just a joke to someone, at least I am making you laugh.
I guess I do have a new thought. From now on I am not going to listen to music that put women down. I really believe that if we hear something bad over and over again, we begin to believe it. I want to listen to music that empowers women. I am tired of hearing songs portraying women as objects and not precious jewels, like we are. I might sound like a femi-nazi, but I am want a year where I am thinking and listening to positive thoughts.
Anyways, best of luck to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. This is so weird because lately I've been bashing all that music to everyone. It's always bothered me, but for some reason lately it's just had me outraged.

    ReplyDelete