Finally after two months of neglect I am updating my blog. So much has changed in my life. Recently I got a 32in LCD TV and it’s awesome with my Wii! My weight is at 308, so in 1 year I lost around 60-70 pounds, that’s pretty darn good J I am proud of myself, at least.
School has been stressful. I am not sure if I’ll be able to attend Ole Miss next year, and it only makes it 10000x more stressful when my mom doesn’t want me to move to Maryland(I was offered a scholarship) or to GSU(because it’s in Atlanta), so it makes me feel like I am in a catch 22. I know my mom is doing her best to help me, but sometimes I just need someone to complain too, not to fight my battle or fix my problems. Plus I am getting a little excited about maybe living in a large city with things to do. The country life is safe, yet I never played it safe. I love Oxford, I consider Oxford my home now. Yet I can’t stay here forever. If I can’t come up with the funding I need for next year, then I will move. University of Maryland is right near DC and Baltimore, so it’s a HUGE city. It terrifies my parents for me to move somewhere that has snow and etc, yet I must do what is best for myself. It’s my education. It’s my life, not in the emo type of way, but my parents can be disappointed in my decisions, but I can’t allow that to stop me from at least trying. Atlanta has so many more opportunities then Ole Miss has, I could intern at the CDC and I will be able to find more connections. There are bigger and brighter things in the world that Ole Miss. Yet Ole Miss will always hold a special place in my heart, I hope I will graduate from here, but if I can’t there are other options.
I know you will bloom and flourish where ever you go!I know you will enjoy the big city and all of the great things that cities have to offer. I want you to enjoy your life to the fullest:)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your parents will be proud of you no matter what your decision ends up being.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm incredibly proud of you. :)