I feel crazy lately. I hate when my hormones rush, I can be perfectly fine one minute then about to be in tears the next. It’s frustrating that I can’t be around people because I might hurt their feelings. I am just frustrated period. I am tired at being stuck at the same weight. I lose 2 pounds, gain 3, loss 3, gain 1…This is just super annoying, you know?
Anyways, this has been a crazy week! I am finally getting on a schedule of school, work, working out and other stuff. Not that my job at the library is super hard, it does get boring. I meet some really nice professors from all over the world, though usually I see the same ones. I do enjoy working on the weekends more than during the weekdays, but usually my boss is not there during my shift during the day.
I am working on trying to keep my room clean and organized. It’s not as easy as I though. I get it all nice and clean by Sunday night and then by Saturday it is a disaster area again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment